Skip to main content

Signs/Fruits of True Conversion

Hello, today I want to talk about signs/ fruits of true conversion . When we are truly saved there will be fruits and signs that we are truly saved. People will be able to tell that we are true christians. I am going to share some signs of being truly saved with some verses.


1. No ongoing pattern of sin.

 1 John 2:4

"He that saith I know him and keepeth not his commandments, is a liar and the truth is not in him.

1 John 3:4

"Whosever commiteth sin transgresseth also the law; for sin is in the transgression of the law.

1 John 3:6-8

"Whosever abideth in him sinneh not. Whosever sinneth hath not seen him; neither know him.7. Little  children let not no man depise you;he that doth righteousness is righteous, even as he is righteous.8 he that commiteth sin is of the devil for the devil sinneth from the beginning for this purposes the son of God was manifested, that he might destroy the works of the devil. 

These verses tells us clearly that when we sin we are not of God,we are of the devil.  But these verses doesn't mean that we are not going to sin. We will still sin even after we are saved we just have to ask forgiveness for our sin. But this also doesn't mean that we can do the same thing over and over and still get forgiveness . When we get saved we have to work on our sin.

2. Loving one another.

John 13:35

" By this shall all men know that ye are my disciples, if ye have love one to another .


1 John 4:20-21

"If a man say I love God and hatteth his brother he is a liar: for he that loveth not his brother whom he hath seen, how can he love God whom he hath not seen? 21. And this commandment have we from him , That he that loveth God love his brother also.

These verses tells us clearly that we have to love each other.

3. Being convicted of sin.

Acts 5:32

"And we are his witness of these things and so is also the holy ghost whom God hath given to them that obey him .

1 John 1:8-10

8." If we say that we have no sin, we deceive oursselves, and the truth is not in us.9. If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just to forgive us our sins and to cleanse us from all unrighteouss .10. If we say we have not sinned, we make him liar and his word is not in us.

These verses are telling us that when we are saved we will be convicted of our sin.

4.Do you love God or the world?

1 John 2:15-16

"15. Love not the world, neither the things that are in the world if any man love the world the love of the father is not in him. 16. For all that is in the world, the lust of the flesh, and the lust of the eyes , and the pride of life, is not of the father, but is of the world.

This verse tells us that we are not to love worldly things like expensive clothes, jewelry, cars, houses,etc. 

5.Where is your heart at?

Matthew 6:19-21

" Lay not up for yourselves treasures upon earth, were moth an rust doth corrupt, and were thieves break through and steal:20 But lay up for yourselves treasures in heaven,were neither moth nor rust doth corrupt, and were thieves do not break through nor steal:21 for were your treasure is, their will your heart be also.

Matthew 6:24

" No man can serve two masters: for either he will hate the one, and love the other; or else he will hold to the one, and despise the other ye cannot serve God and mammon.

These verses tells us that we need to make sure we have our heart were it needs to be. not set on worldly things but goldly things.


6.True christians bear true fruit.  

Matthew 7:16-20

"16. Ye shall know them by their fruits. do men gather grapes or throns or figs of thistles?17. Even so every good tree brighteth forth good fruit; but a corrupt tree bringeth forth evil fruit.18 A good tree cannot bring forth evil fruit neither can a corrupt tree bring forth good fruit.19.Every tree that bringeth not forth good fruit is hewn down, and cast into the fire.20. Wherefore by their fruits you           shall know them.

This verse clearly tells us that you will be able to tell the difference between a christian and a non believer. true christians bear true fruits in their lives and people will be able to tell they are christians
7. Do we deny or proclaim christ?

Romans 1:16

"For i am not ashamed of the gospel of christ: for it is the power of God unto salvation to ever one that believeth; to the jew first, and also to the greek.

This verse saids tells us do we deny or proclaim christ.

Some other verses are Revelations 20:11-15, 2 Corinthians 13:5.

These are some of the signs of people who are True Christians. Feel free to add some more signs of true Christianity with scripture reference below in the comments sections. I hope you enjoy this post! 

Comments

  1. Good post Jodee! Another way is our attitude. It will drastically change once we are saved. - Abi

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Jackson's 6th birthday!

Happy 6th birthday Jackson! Wow I can't believe you are 6! Where has time went? You are getting so big! It feels like the other day you were born! I will always remember the day that you was born! I remember looking at you and new from the start that we where going to be best buddies! You are the most sweetest, kindest brother ever! I hope you have had a awesome birthday! Love you💙💚💙💚💙💚💙💚

Mother's Day💐

Mom, you're everything a mom should be; your love shines bright in everything I see. Your love is never ending; it shows in all you do. There's is no other mom in the whole wide world who's half as good as you! You always do what's best for me, I know; you mentored to me to help me learn and grow. Your kindness, caring, nurturing always show; that's why I love, respect and admire you so! You do the other things all mothers do. But mom, there's just so much more to you.  It's hard to describe the feelings I feel; my love for you, mom, is deep and real! I appreciate you more than I ever could say; to my extraordinary mom Happy Mother's Day💐💜💐💜💐

Modesty

Hello everyone! I would like to share with you guys my views of why it so important to be modest. As I was growing up we really didn't start wearing skirts until I was about ten years old. And then after that point my family felt convicted to dressing modest. And as I get older and study more on this subject I feel like modesty is an important part of our lives as young Christian ladies. And I feel like to the outside world being modest and having a good attitude is a good way to of being an example of Christ. And being a big sister I know my younger silblings are looking up to me so it's important for me to be fully covered and not half dressed. Here is some verses I found that I would love to share with yall. The first verse is 1 Timothy 2:9, " In like manner also, that women adorn themselves in modest apparel, with shamefacedness and sobriety; not with broided hair, or gold, or pearls, or costly array. And another thing, modestly is not just about wearing long