Skip to main content

Hey!

Hey y'all!!!

I'm sorry I haven't blogged in a while we have been super busy! I will give y'all an update! Well we have had TONS of  birthdays. We had my youngest brother's birthday Jonas he turned 3 March 1. Then after him we had Jackson's birthday May 6 he turned five, then mine was May 28 which I turned 18 ( I can't believe I'm that old) Then the day after my birthday Taylor turned 16, then we had Emily's she turned 6 June 8! We have my others sister Savannah's birthday July 22 which is just next week, she will be turning 17! Then we have my youngest sister Sarah who will be turning the big ONE the 24th! I cant believe that Sarah will be ONE! Where has time went? she is growing into being a big girl! She is also already trying to walk! We have a bunch of birthdays in the house. Our birthday season as we call it starts in January and don't end until October! I can't believe it's already summer! Plus the year is half way over. This year we decided to get a garden, which I really enjoy helping with. we have planted squash, cucumbers, tomatoes, bell peppers, okra, pumpkins! Everything is growing good thank God! plus we have had plenty of rain the past few days which has helped a lot! I'm also looking forward to the pumpkins growing, we where going to do watermelon but we started a tad late so we ended up not doing them! As you can see we have been super BUSY! I'm going to try to do more updates plus some encouraging stuff:-) I hope you have enjoyed my update! I will try to post pictures later:-) Well hope you have a blessed day! ~Blessings Jodee~

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hey!

Hello! I can't believe that it's already spring! Spring time is my favorite weather, it's so beautiful outside! I know I haven't blogged in a while, so I'm going to try my best to start back blogging. I have been very busy with day to day life, so haven't had much time to blog😊so I will give a update since last time I'v blogged😊 Last year flew by very fast, we where mostly busy with our garden we had, we had a TON of produce. We are also doing a garden this year, which I'm looking forward to:-) we are hopefully going to start planting this week. Last year we had only 1 garden so This year we are having 2! We have started back in birthday season as we call it. So we have birthdays coming up! My youngest sister Sarah is almost 2( can't believe it) she is the most sweetest little girl ever! She loves baby dolls and her stuffed mouse, usually she has one or the other with her at all times! Well I hope to post encouraging post and other random updates

Jackson's 6th birthday!

Happy 6th birthday Jackson! Wow I can't believe you are 6! Where has time went? You are getting so big! It feels like the other day you were born! I will always remember the day that you was born! I remember looking at you and new from the start that we where going to be best buddies! You are the most sweetest, kindest brother ever! I hope you have had a awesome birthday! Love you💙💚💙💚💙💚💙💚

Modesty

Hello everyone! I would like to share with you guys my views of why it so important to be modest. As I was growing up we really didn't start wearing skirts until I was about ten years old. And then after that point my family felt convicted to dressing modest. And as I get older and study more on this subject I feel like modesty is an important part of our lives as young Christian ladies. And I feel like to the outside world being modest and having a good attitude is a good way to of being an example of Christ. And being a big sister I know my younger silblings are looking up to me so it's important for me to be fully covered and not half dressed. Here is some verses I found that I would love to share with yall. The first verse is 1 Timothy 2:9, " In like manner also, that women adorn themselves in modest apparel, with shamefacedness and sobriety; not with broided hair, or gold, or pearls, or costly array. And another thing, modestly is not just about wearing long